Reasons I love Megan Denise Fox.
Because if I don’t stand up for her, who will? Okay, I can name about 6 people that will, but we’re small voices that can’t do anything. But I’m not gonna stop standing up for her. Even if the media refuses to NOT take Michael’s side.
You don’t have to be a fan of Megan Fox to acknowledge the injustice Megan suffered on the set of Transformers from Michael Bay and his “loyal” crew. When Megan’s comment on Michael Bay came out, everyone sided with Michael Bay, calling Megan a “brat” or “ungrateful” and saying she should have kept her mouth shut. These are grown ass men and they couldn’t shrug off a comment from a 23 year old woman. This Behind the Scene clip is just a glimpse and I cannot even imagine what ended up on the cutting room floor. Detailed bullet point of their relationship throughout the years. (stops after Jonah Hex) [x]
Michael made Megan model wardrobe options (short shorts and belly tops) in front of a room full of men, made her audition by washing his car in a bikini while he filmed it (of which Michael Bay hasn’t denied) And while the disgusting 3 quarters of the planet will side with Michael saying Megan’s a “whore” and “agreed to it anyways” or “asked for it”, do not know her side of the story. Megan’s wanted to act for her entire life stemming from Judy Garland and Marilyn Monroe.Day in and day out for both Transformers movies, Megan had this tyrant barking orders at her about bending over the car, arch her back and dictating what she wore and even naming her character after himself. Michael Bay is disgusting. I don’t care what Megan says about him now, it doesn’t excuse how he treated her and dragged her name through the mud. Megan’s been on 12 movies so far and has only had ONE crew complain about her. But to this day, people BELIEVE she’s the bad one to work with. That’s the power of this piece of shit, Michael Bay.
As one of the folks who tends to defend Megan I felt like reblogging this.
Personally my defense of her tends to come more from how people shit on her acting when, really, she hasn’t done a bad job acting in anything I’ve seen her in.
Yes, she’s been in some shitty movies, but can anyone really name a movie she was in that would have been saved and made many times better if some other actress was in her place?
Would people have loved Jonah Hex or Megans Body if it was Scarjo or JenLaw instead? I don’t think so.
Is she gonna win an Oscar someday? Probably not, but then again neither will most actresses, and the possibility is there (seriously look at “The Flintstones” and tell me Halle Berry would win an Oscar), but she sure as hell hasn’t ruined any movies by a poor performance.
Girls, romanticize yourselves. You are a queen. You are a warrior. You are an enchantress. You are a mermaid. You are a goddess. You are all of these things and more, you are the stuff of fairytales.
Might have finally found a doggy! :D Meeting the lovely lady on Saturday morning, here’s hoping all goes well x
Allan Johnson on the "Male Gaze" and female solidarity to undo it.
I think I’m a hoarder.
We might be getting a new baby this week. I’ve applied to adopt a lovely lady rottweiler, just waiting to hear back about it :D I really hope that we get her, I’d love to add another fluffy baby to the family after Babylon x
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
Sun down beckons
Uterus, I do not understand your need to have a baby. We cannot afford a baby. I do not want a baby. Hell you wouldn’t even be happy if we had a baby. I find these temper tantrums you throw every month we don’t have a baby absolutely unacceptable.