I think I’m a hoarder.
We might be getting a new baby this week. I’ve applied to adopt a lovely lady rottweiler, just waiting to hear back about it :D I really hope that we get her, I’d love to add another fluffy baby to the family after Babylon x
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
Sun down beckons
Uterus, I do not understand your need to have a baby. We cannot afford a baby. I do not want a baby. Hell you wouldn’t even be happy if we had a baby. I find these temper tantrums you throw every month we don’t have a baby absolutely unacceptable.
My goal is to be that rich single aunt that flies everywhere and wears designer clothing and brings expensive gifts to her less successful family members
Welcome to Melbourne
Follow my photography blog where I explore the city and the countryside, and everywhere in between! Cass x
Drawing up little birds for my dear friend Cassie.
As well as taking lovely photos, she writes beautifully :)
The progress on my second tattoo :) isn’t it beautiful, you should follow her if you’re not already! :)
This is one of my final artworks I did for Studio Arts last year.
My idea was based around weeds and pests, and their life in the community - our homes and gardens.
I drew inspiration from author/illustrators May Gibbs and Beatrix Potter - and a particularly troublesome mouse plague that Spring…
"Weeds and Pests"
- Gouache and Fineliner
For any of my followers who love art, this is my best friend and she makes gorgeous art ♥ please follow and share her talent with the world! Cass x
girls dont want you to be nice to them because they’re girls they want you to be nice to them because they’re human beings and you should be nice to everyone wtf is wrong with you
do you know how difficult it is to feel secure in your looks and personality and overall self when absolutely no one has ever shown any interest in you whatsoever like yeah you shouldn’t base all of your self-confidence on other people but still there’s like always that irritating little voice inside of you that tells you that you’ve never been worth a second glance or getting to know for anyone and you can try to ignore it all you want but it’s still there